7 Devi Darshan
4 DEVI DARSHAN WITH MCLEODGANJ & WAGAH BORDER
Duration : ( 4 Days / 3 Nights)
Temples & Places Covered : Naina Devi,Chintpurni Devi,Bagla Mukhi,Jwala Ji,Brajeshwari Devi (Kangra),Chamunda Ji | Wagah Border,Mcleodganj
Room | Breakfast | Cab | 7 Temples|Sightseeing
Overview of 4 Devi Darshan Package with Mcleodganj & Amritsar
This 3 Nights and 4 Days visit to Devi Temples in Himachal offers the visitors an unmatched chance to complete their religious visit along with sightseeing of Mcleodganj & Wagah Border. During the tour package you will be visiting the famouse Devi temples in Himachal namely Chintpurni Devi, Naina Devi,Jwala Ji,Brajeshwari Devi and Chamunda Devi.
The tour is very conveniently plannned so that you can visit all places without any hassle and will also enable you to rejuvenate your mind and bodies with the tranquillity and spirituality of the places.
The hotel accommodation, transport expenses, meals are part of the package tour provided by us. We receive guests at the railway stations or airport and transfer them to hotels in air-conditioned vehicle as per the package plan.
All Inclusive Devi Darshan with Mcleodganj & Amritsar Wagah Border Package including visit to the famous Shaktipeeths- Naina Devi, Jwala Ji,Chintpurni Ji, Brajeshwari Devi, Bagla Mukhi & Chamunda Devi for 4 Days / 3 Night!
Day 1 : Chandigarh-Naina Devi- Chintpurni (Journey Hours : Approx. 6)
Jai Mata Di, your celestial journey starts with boarding your Himachal Devi Darshan Cab from Chandigarh .Your expert Devi Darshan Cab driver will receive you and will guide you throughout the journey.It is around 3 hours drive from Chandigarh to Naina Devi. Naina Devi temple is positioned on hilltop in Bilaspur District. You can reach the peak of hill by following the concrete stairs or using cable car facility. This cable car facility is highly famous among the pilgrims. Some come to pay obeisance to the residing Goddess while others come to soak in the colours and sounds which are part and parcel of this pilgrimage site. It lures pilgrims as it is one of the Shakti Peeths of India, one of the 51 in the country, where a body part of the Devi Sati, first wife of Lord Shiva, scattered and fell after being hit by Lord Vishnu’s Sudarshan Chakra.Later drive to Chintpurni Devi.Check in to your hotel. Freshen up and visit Chintpurni Temple.
The temple of Mata Chintpurni, located in the Una district, is dedicated to Mata Chintpurni also known as Chhinnamastika Devi. The temple has derived this name from the idol of goddess Durga in the temple, which is without (Chhinnaa ) a head (mastika). During the festival of Navratri, throngs of pious devotees of the Goddess gather in the temple premises, hoping that their wishes will be granted by the Divine goddess.
Night stay in a hotel.
Day 2 : Chintpurni Devi-Jwala Mukhi - Bagla Mukhi-Kangra Devi -Chamunda Night Stay (Journey Hours : Approx. 5)
After breakfast drive towards Jwala Ji Temple.It is also one of the 51 Shaktipeeths.The Jwalamukhi temple is said to house the tongue of Sati which fell in the place where the temple is being erected. The temple was built in homage to goddess Jawala-mukhi, also termed as ‘Maa Jwala Ji’. The Hindu meaning of the word Jawalamukhi is mouth of flames and Jwala Ji means flames. The devotees of Sati believe that there are nine flames that burn permanently. Aarti is performed here five times a day but for tourists from home and abroad, the evening Aarti or Shaiyan Aarti is the main attraction as the Goddess, resplendent in her priceless ornaments is prayed to by devotees from near and far, with delicate lamps lighting up the entire temple amid the chanting of religious songs. The grand Puja that takes place in this temple is a sight to be seen and the power of the Goddess can be felt all around.
Later proceed for Bagla Mukhi Temple located 33 kms away from Jwala Ji and journey take about 1 hour to finish.It is believed that worship of goddess Baglamukhi acts like a weapon to stop your enemy from doing harm against you. Goddess Baglamukhi also has the power of turning things into its opposite. She can turn silence into speech, ignorance into knowledge, defeat into a victory, ugliness into beauty and poverty into wealth.
Drive towards Mata Brajeshwari Temple at Kangra which is popular for its elaborated fabrications along with the rich rituals performed there. The main deity of this temple is Brajeshwari Devi who is also known as Vajrayogini . She is also the incarnation of Parvati, the Goddess or Aadi Maya on the Earth.Later proceed for Chamunda Devi Temple which is about 25 kms from Kangra.
Check in to your hotel at Chamunda Devi for night stay.You can attend the evening Aarti of Maa Chamunda Devi.
Day 3: Chamunda Devi-Dharamshala-Mcledoganj Night Stay ( Journey Hours : Approx. 3)
Early in the morning you can attend morning Aarti at Chamunda Ji temple.Chamunda Devi temple.The peaceful location of the temple gives you an apt condition to perform meditation in God's home. You will hear continuous enchantments, sounds of ringing bells from near and far away places. The temple of Chamunda Devi is a 700 year old temple where you can see a huge Kund in the centre of place. At the backside of temple you can view Shiv Lingam.Later drive towards Dharamshala.On reaching Dharamshala you will be visiting Dharamshala Cricket Stadium,Shaheed Smark or War Memorial.Later on we will drive towards Mcleodganj, which has a distinctly different character, with its brightly painted buildings, Buddhist temples, prayer flags fluttering in the air and saffron monks and nuns hurrying along the streets. You will be visiting the main Buddhist temple or Tsuglagkhang (cathedral). It is believed that the temple resembles the one in Lhasa, and is surrounded by red and gold prayer wheels that are set in motion by devotees to scatter prayers in the air.
After spending time on the Mall Road we will visit Dal Lake along with Church of St. John in the Wilderness, built in 1860.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Mcleodganj- Amritsar-Wagah Border
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Amritsar. The route followed will be Mcledoganj-Pathankot-Amritsar.On reaching Amritsar we will drive towards Wagah Border & be a part of the flag-lowering & retreat ceremony between the Border Security Force of India and the Pakistan Rangers.Later in the evening we will drop you at Amritsar, you can visit Golden Temple or board your train for return journey.
Note : Package can be customised according to the requirment.Pick up can be arranged from Ambala Cantt also..
Inclusions of Devi Darshan Package with Mcleodganj & Wagah Border
- 1 Night accommodation at Chintpurni Devi.
- 1 Night accommodation at Chamunda Devi with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation at Mcleodganj with breakfast.
- Visit to Naina Devi,Chintpurni Devi,Jwala Ji,Kangra Devi,Chamunda Devi ,Bagla Mukhi.
- Dharamshala & Mcleodagnj sightseeing.
- Beating Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border (Amritsar).
- All transfers by private cab according to category chosen.
- All driver allowances,toll,parking & fuel charges etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
- In case you want 3 Star hotel package cost will also increase.
Destination Standard Package Deluxe Package
Chintpurni Royal Inn President (AC Rooms)
Chamunda Devi Atithi Surbhi ( AC Rooms)
Mcleodganj New Varuni House Spring Valley Resort
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best of the prices.