Dalhousie Dharamshala Package
Duration : ( 5 Days / 4 Nights)
Deluxe Room | Breakfast & Dinner | Dzire | All Major sightseeing
Looking for an ideal gateway to enjoy vacations with unlimited happiness, experiencing the bliss of the nature, Adrenaline pumping adventure, exotic wildlife sanctuary, outstanding tourist places, scenic natural viewing spots, rich flora and fauna and vibrant nightlife and more, come to Dalhousie and Dharamshala.These two tourist points are the focal point for nature tours, adventure tours, culture tours, wildlife tours and leisure family vacation tour as.
The 4 nights 5 days tour itinerary of this awesome Dharamshala Dalhousie package includes sightseeing,accommodation and meals. Starting from Pathankot, the package also includes a private cab for all transfers and sightseeing.The key attractions covered in this Dharamshala Dalhousie itinerary are Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu Nath Temple and Khajjiar.Besides sightseeing tours, this Dharamshala Dalhousie tour gives honeymooners or couples a lot of privacy and absolutely romantic settings amidst the mighty Dhauladhar Ranges. Full of indulgence and romance, this Dharamshala Dalhousie Package from Pathankot is one of the most popular and pocket-friendly packages.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Package from Pathankot with Meals,Cab and cheapest rates.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Package Itinerary
(Day 1): Chakki Bank / Pathankot - Dalhousie: Pick up and transfer to the hotel
On arrival at Chakki Bank / Pathankot railway station, our local representative will recieve you and then drive towards Dalhousie.The drive from Pathankot towards Dalhousie is very enchanting & you will be mesmerized by the magnificient views of RanjitSagar Lake.After driving for about 83 kms from Pathankot you will reach the beautiful hill station Dalhousie, located at a height of 9000 feet and rich in colonial architecture.Check in to your pre-booked hotel & relax.In the evening you can browse through shops at Tibetan Market located near Gandhi Chowk of Dalhousie for souvenirs or stroll at The Mall .Overnight stay at hotel.
Distance from Pathankot to Dalhousie: 83 km | Journey Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
(Day-2):Dalhousie Khajjiar Dalhousie
Wake up fresh in the morning and have your scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.Post breakfast proceed for Khajjiar “The Mini Switzerland in India” and enjoy the lush green meadows surrounded by thick pine and cedar forests.Later visit the temple of Khajji Nag & Pandav tree near the temple which has six shoots of same height representing five Pandavas and their common wife Draupadi.Later return back to Dalhousie.Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Dharamshala and admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around.In the evening after reaching Dharamshala(Mcleodganj) check in to your hotel & enjoy your sleep.
Distance from Dalhousie to Dharamshala: 150 km | Travel time: 3 hours 30 minutes
We will start are sightseeing tour by visiting McLeodganj which has a distinctly different character, with its brightly painted buildings, Buddhist temples, prayer flags fluttering in the air and saffron monks and nuns hurrying along the streets. You will be visiting the main Buddhist temple or Tsuglagkhang (cathedral). It is believed that the temple resembles the one in Lhasa, and is surrounded by red and gold prayer wheels that are set in motion by devotees to scatter prayers in the air.
After spending time on the Mall Road we will visit Dal Lake along with Church of St. John in the Wilderness, built in 1860. In the evening if time remains we will take you with us to The Museum of Kangra Art which has a collection of miniature paintings from the Kangra School, some local jewellery, excellent traditional wood carvings, and copies of some paintings by 20th century Russian artist Nicholas Roerich. Later return back to the hotel for night stay.
There is plenty of time to linger over breakfast this morning as bedrooms need not be vacated until 11 a.m. Check out from hotel & proceed for Pathankot railway station to board the train.
Distance from Dharamshala to Pathankot: 87 km | Travel time: 2 hours 20 minutes
The team at Tour Trip Mart.com would like to thank you for choosing to Spend Your Time in Himachal with us.
In case you can free up some additional vacation days, consider extending your journey with a visit to one of our many other incredible destinations in Himachal. Don't want the experience to end?
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best of the prices.
Dalhousie Grand /Mongas
Inclover / Indraprastha Spa Resort
| YOUR TRIP INCLUDES|
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• 04 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
• Accommodation for 04 nights on double sharing basis
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle
• Child below 5 Yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary.
• All toll taxes, parking fees, fuel and driver's allowances
• GST & all Government Taxes
• Assistance on Arrival.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect
prior to departure
• Still camera/ video camera charger
• Hotels are subject to availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Get the Best Holidays Planned by Experts!