Duration : ( 4 Days / 3 Nights)
Temples Covered: Chintpurni Temple,Naina Devi,Jwala Ji,Brajeshwari Devi (Kangra) ,Chamunda Devi,Bagla Mukhi,Mansa Devi,Vindyavasini Temple & Baijnath Shiv Temple
Room | Breakfast | Cab | 9 Temples
Overview of Devi Darshan Package from New Delhi
Embark on spiritual journey of Himachal Pradesh and visit all the Shaktipeeths of Mata Rani Ji. Seek blessings of Lord Shiva at Baijnath and visit Vindyavasini Temple at Palampur.
8 Himachal Devi Darshan Package with visit to 13th-century temple dedicated to Shiva as Vaidyanath, ‘the Lord of physicians’ at Baijnath.
The spiritualy crafted 4 days and 3 nights Himachal Devi Darshan Package from New Delhi will cover all the major Devi Temples in Himachal namely Naina Devi Ji, Chintpurni Devi, Mata Jwalaji, Mata Brajeshwari, Shri Chamunda, Mata Bagla Mukhi Ji along with Mansa Devi at Chandigarh,Vindyavasini at Palampur and 13th-century Shiv temple at Baijnath.The accommodation charges, breakfast and cab for devi darshan are included in the package. The sacred package is mainly to make your experience angelic.
Chintpurni - 1 Night Stay
New Delhi-Mansa Devi-Chandigarh-Chintpurni ( Journey Hours: Approx. 7 Hours)
Our Himachal Devi Darshan Cab will pick you at New Delhi railway station on your desired point and you will start your spiritual journey of Himachal Devi Darshan from New Delhi. We will proceed by road to Mata Mansa Devi at Chandigarh. It is around 4-5 hours drive from New Delhi to Chandigarh. Seek blessings from Goddess Mansa Devi. Devotees horde this place to the tie a thread around the tree as it is believed that wishes of people come true by doing it.Later we will drive for 3 hours towards Chintpurni temple. Check in to your hotel, freshen up and later visit the temple of Mata Chintpurni also known as Chhinnamastika Devi. The temple has derived this name from the idol of goddess Durga in the temple, which is without (Chhinnaa ) a head (mastika). During the festival of Navratri, throngs of pious devotees of the Goddess gather in the temple premises, hoping that their wishes will be granted by the Divine goddess. You can attend evening Aarti of Mata Ji. Night stay in a hotel.
Chamunda Devi ( 1 Night Stay)
Chintpurni-Jwala Ji-Baglamukhi-Kangra Devi-Chamunda ( Journey Hours: Approx. 5 Hours)
In the morning drive towards Jwala Ji Temple.It is also one of the 51 Shaktipeeths.The Jwalamukhi temple is said to house the tongue of Sati which fell in the place where the temple was erected. The temple was built in homage to goddess Jawala-mukhi, also termed as ‘Maa Jwala Ji’. The Hindu meaning of the word Jawalamukhi is mouth of flames and Jwala Ji means flames. The devotees of Sati believe that there are nine flames that burn permanently. Aarti is performed here five times a day but for tourists from home and abroad, the evening Aarti or Shaiyan Aarti is the main attraction as the Goddess, resplendent in her priceless ornaments is prayed to by devotees from near and far, with delicate lamps lighting up the entire temple amid the chanting of religious songs. The grand Puja that takes place in this temple is a sight to be seen and the power of the Goddess can be felt all around.
Later proceed for Bagla Mukhi Temple located 33 kms away from Jwala Ji and journey takes about 1 hour to finish.It is believed that worship of goddess Baglamukhi acts like a weapon to stop your enemy from doing harm against you. Goddess Baglamukhi also has the power of turning things into its opposite. She can turn silence into speech, ignorance into knowledge, defeat into a victory, ugliness into beauty and poverty into wealth.
Drive towards Mata Brajeshwari Temple at Kangra which is popular for its elaborated fabrications along with the rich rituals performed there. The main deity of this temple is Brajeshwari Devi who is also known as Vajrayogini . She is also the incarnation of Parvati, the Goddess or Aadi Maya on the Earth.Later proceed for Chamunda Devi Temple which is about 25 kms from Kangra.
Check in to your hotel at Chamunda Devi for night stay.You can attend the evening Aarti of Maa Chamunda Devi.
Palampur ( 1 Night stay)
Chamunda Devi-Baijnath Shiv Temple-Vindyavasini Temple-Palampur (Journey Hours :Approx. 3 Hours)
In the morning you can attend morning Aarti at Chamunda Ji temple.The Chamunda Devi Temple is a shrine to the wrathful form of Goddess Durga or Chamunda who in Hindu Mythology is the symbol of female power. The idol of Goddess Chamunda in the temple is considered so sacred that it is completely hidden beneath a red cloth and is kept so always.
Later drive towards Baijnath, famous for its 13th-century temple dedicated to Shiva as Vaidyanath, ‘the Lord of physicians’. The Svayambhu form of Sivalinga is enshrined in the sanctum of the temple that has five projections on each side and is surmounted with a tall curvilinear Shikhara. The entrance to sanctum is through a vestibule that has a large square "Mandapa" in front with two massive balconies one each in north and south. There is a small porch in front of the mandapa hall that rests on four pillars in the front preceded by an idol of "Nandi", the bull, in a small pillared shrine. The whole temple is enclosed by a high wall with entrances in the south and north. On return journey we will visit Vindyavasini Temple at Palampur. Check in to your hotel at Palampur for night stay.
Palampur- Departure New Delhi
Palampur-Naina Devi-New Delhi ( Journey Hours: Approx. 5 Hours + 7 Hours)
Start early in the morning for Naina Devi by road. It is around 5 hours drive from Palampur. Naina Devi temple is positioned on hilltop in Bilaspur District. You can reach the peak of hill by following the concrete stairs or using cable car facility. This cable car facility is highly famous among the pilgrims. Some come to pay obeisance to the residing Goddess while others come to soak in the colours and sounds which are part and parcel of this pilgrimage site. It lures pilgrims as it is one of the Shakti Peeths of India, one of the 51 in the country, where a body part of the Devi Sati, first wife of Lord Shiva, scattered and fell after being hit by Lord Vishnu’s Sudarshan Chakra.Later we will drive towards New Delhi from Naina Devi and reach New Delhi at around 9 PM.You can catch your flight or train accordingly.
Inclusions of Delhi to Himachal Devi Darshan Package
- 1 Night accommodation at Chintpurni Devi.
- 1 Night accommodation at Chamunda Devi with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation at Palampur with breakfast.
- Visit to Naina Devi,Chintpurni Devi,Jwala Ji,Kangra Devi,Chamunda Devi ,Bagla Mukhi, Vindyavasini Temple and Baijnath Shiv Temple
- All transfers by private cab according to category chosen.
- All driver allowances,toll,parking & fuel charges etc.
Call us on 9418570800, 9816684040, 9988100816 or write to us at email@example.com
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
- In case you want 4 Star hotels, package cost will also increase.
Destination Standard Package Deluxe Package Premium Package
Chintpurni Vishwamitra Lalita Palce / Himalayan President
Chamunda Devi Atithi Surbhi Surbhi
Palampur Rupayan Surbhi The Bliss
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best of the prices.