KHARDUNGLA TOP WITH RAFTING TRIP
During the three-night Brandon Ladakh Tour Package, you’ll get your adrenaline pumping white water river rafting experience. Hold on tight, and get ready for some daring vacation activities you'll never forget.Visit to Magnetic Hill & witnesses the gravity defying phenomenon.Pay homage to the war heroes at The Hall of Fame while returning to Leh in the afternoon
Next check out the World's Highest Motorable Road through Khardungla Pass. After rocketing through these thrilling extreme activities, you’ll remember this package as one of your boldest trips to this charming city. Making this three-night visit will leave you with a new perspective on one of Missouri's beloved destinations.
All Inclusive Ladakh Package with Rafting for 3 Nights/ 4 Days ! Includes Rafting,Day trip to Khardungla Pass, Hotel Stay, Sightseeing, Meals,Transportation & MORE!
Main Highlights of the Trip
- Hotel Accommodation in Class A Hotel for 3 Nights.
- Round-trip transportation during the visit.
- Welcome drinks, breakfast and dinner.
- Visit to Khanrdungla Pass, world's highest motorable road.
- White water rafting at Zanskar river.
- Leh local Sight seeing including Magnetic Hill, Hall of fame.
Ladakh Package with Khardungla Top
Day 1: Arrival Leh – Leh Market or Shanti Stupa: 10 km (30 min)
Our representative will welcome you at airport & will escort you to the hotel. After breakfast rest for the day in the resort for acclimatization to high altitude.In the evening visit the Leh market or "The Shanti Stupa" which provides panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and an especially beautiful sunset. Dinner & overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2:Leh - White Water Rafting,River Confluence, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame : 60 Kms (6hrs)
Post breakfast drive to Phey for River rafting.Phey to Nimmoo route consist mostly of Grade II or III easy rapids passing through astoundingly beautiful mountains, many of them with tiny hamlets and imposing old monasteries nestling among the valleys.
The rafting usually startis from Phey Village, about 12 Kms from Leh and ends at the confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers at Nimo, about 36 kms from Leh. On your return journey witness the gravity defying phenomenon of the Magnetic Hill and pay homage to the war heroes at "The Hall of Fame" while returning to Leh in the afternoon. Evening free to explore the local market at your disposal.
Day 3:Leh - Khardungla Top : 90 Kms (4 hrs)
Post breakfast, drive to the highest motorable road in the world-"The Khardungla". Once you reach K-Top, you can take time out to get your photo taken next to the signboard which says “Khardung La, 18380ft, Highest Motorable Road in the world”.Later return back to Leh. Evening is free for shopping in the local market. Night Stay at Leh.
Day 4: Departure to New Delhi
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
on double / twin sharing basis in Hotel Thongsal OR similar A -Class Hotel
meals in buffet on fixed menu.(MAP-Breakfast & dinner).
water rafting in Zanskar river.
- Sightseeing by independent Non-A/C MUV (Xylo /Scorpio /Innova / Tavera or similar vehicle).
- Protected Area permit & wild life fee for visiting
restricted / protected areas.
faire / train faires etc.
expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
Fees for visiting Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
Fee, Camera Fee, if any.
Safari Charges, if any.
kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
incidental to any change in the itinerary.
expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad
weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any
accidents / medical evacuations, riots/ strikes/war, & etc.
not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Cost Inclusions”.
expenses incurred on extra transport service
service & additional meals.
& Travel insurance.
Safety Tips for Rafting
There are a few rafting Do’s & Don’ts you should always follow when taking your whitewater rafting trip in Ladakh.
- Wear a Life Jacket.
- Make sure your life jacket is snug and buckled at all times.
- Listen to your river guides – they are there to keep you safe!
- Notify your river guides of any medical conditions you may have.
- Wear proper shoes – no flip flops, slippers, or bare feet. Old Sneakers, water shoes, or sandals with an ankle strap work best.
- Help your fellow rafters back into your raft if they unintentionally fall into the water, even if you do not know them.
- HAVE FUN & MAKE MEMORIES!
- Do not stand up in moving current. If you unintentionally fall into the water, you want to float on your back with your toes pointed up, facing downstream.
- Do not wear cotton if you are going rafting in the cold weather. For the cooler months wetsuits, neoprene, polypropylene and wool are all items you can wear to keep you warm and dry.
- Do not bring/use alcohol or illegal substances while on your trip. It is dangerous and can bring harm to you, your guides, and fellow rafters.
- Do not use your paddle as a splashing device.
- Avoid fallen debris and trees/branches in the river.
- NEVER GO RAFTING ALONE!