Bir Billing Paragliding
What better way to spend your holidays! Our guided paragliding tours are focused on hunting out the best quality flying we can. Enjoy a paragliding tandem flight in the some of the most beautiful scenery in the world: in front of the mighty Dhauladhar mountains above Kangra Valley, surrounded by the breathtaking view!
Our trips include a dedicated retrieve driver,a flying guide along with accomodation and food. Whilst it’s not an instructional trip, advice, coaching and help will be available to those who want it.
Bir Billing is ideal for your paragliding holidays and tours. It’s a superb location with an amazing terrain and stunning mountains. We’re extremely passionate about the paragliding Bir-Billing has to offer. We’d be happy to share our favourite spots and local knowledge to ensure you have a great trip. Contact us for more information. We’re more than happy to create a custom itinerary for your next trip.
What You'll Do?
• Enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dhauladhar mountains from above
• Enjoy superb views of the Baijnath,Bir and surrounding areas.
What to Expect
Twin paragliding passenger flights for which no previous experience is required. All pilots are trained and have many years of experience and the highest safety standards.
Day 01: New Delhi to Bir
Catch your Volvo Bus for Bir from ISBT Kashmiri Gate,New Delhi at 06:45 PM and start your journey.Overnight journey by bus.
Day 02: Bir-Billing
On your arrival at Bir our representative will meet and you will escort you to the hotel. Freshen up and have your lunch.Later we will drive towards Billing valley (World famous Paragliding take off point). Enjoy the dinner with bonfire & gaze at the milky way, as the silence of millions of stars above the Himalayas hums you to sleep.
Day 03: ( Billing -Bir- New Delhi)
In the morning wake up call with tea & view of sunrise. After breakfast capture some last-minute selfies with Dhauladhar in the background and enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing and landing at chougan(Bir).
Rest of the day is at leisure.You can visit Chokling Gompa, the monastery of Neten Chokling Rinpoche, a reincarnate lama in the Nyingma tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.This is one of the most popular monasteries in Bir and houses a grand and huge stupa as well as an enthralling statue of Padmasambhava. This monastery is located in the Bir Tibetan colony.
You can also visit the Deer Park Institute. It is a centre for the study of classical Indian wisdom traditions.You can check out the occasional meditation retreats and workshops here.Later in the evening board your Delhi bound Volvo Bus at 5:30 PM with memories for a lifetime.
- Accommodation for one night on twin sharing basis in the tent
- Lunch,Dinner and Breakfast.
- Transportation from Bir to Billing take off point.
- One Paragliding Tandem ride from Billing. (2400 mtrs heights).
- Water proof Tents.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions is excluded from the package.
- Extra Food purchasing, Extra Shopping.
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Any heater charges.
- Transportation of any kind other than mentioned above.
- All other items and services not specified above.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, flight cancellation, landslides or road closed due to govt. or any union etc.
- Items of personal nature, porterage, tips, laundry, mineral water, pony rides, optional tours.
- Any additional night shall be charged on pro-rata basis.
- Service Tax as applicable will be extra only on bill.